Steps & Tips of Writing A Perfect Article
Suppose you have ideas and thoughts you’d want people to learn more about. But, there are endless obstructions. These challenges can either be distance or the speech through which you want to convey. This can come to a halt if the person is not around you. Telling something useful can become a challenge if your listeners and readers aren’t around you. So, how do you spread the idea? How to let them know about what you have been thinking about? Well, you write, isn’t it?
You may have come across writers writing creative suggestions and problems in magazines, newspapers, blogs, or even their journals most of the time. These writeups are a part of their daily beliefs and opinions that are pretty sturdy and personal at the same time. In this article, we will be discussing the correct article writing format and some tips to get better with article writing.
What’s An Article?
An article is a content space suitable for a significant amount of audience. The main objective of drafting an article is to publish it either in magazines or newspapers to make worldly readers read it. The subject can be writer-specific or provided by a client for their weekly readers. Moreover, the topic can also be severe or not-so-serious. The same can be said for its language and tone.
What’s The Objective of Article Writing?
If you’re starting now, some of the objectives are mentioned in the rundown.
- An article sheds light on the matter of interest or specific topics.
- An article can offer insight on specific subjects.
- It provides pieces of advice and suggestions.
- It urges the readers to think and influences them.
- An article can discuss multiple stories, locations, persons, technical developments, and rising issues.
What’s An Ideal Article Writing Format?
It is essential to know that an article should be organized in a structured way to extract considerable attention. Here’s a basic outline format one needs to follow for article writing.
- Line with the writer’s name
- Main body (the primary part of an article with two to three paragraphs)
- Ending paragraph/Conclusion (this section can comprise recommendation, opinion, appeal, or anticipation)
What Are The Vital Steps?
To begin with, think about the subject you want to focus on. After you have made your mind on a specific topic, go ahead and follow the process given below.
- Target Audience: You need to identify your preferred reading group.
- Purpose: Acknowledge your objective and the aim of your piece.
- Collect & Select: Utilize as many pieces of information and insight you can. Besides, it is essential to identify the most important details before beginning.
- Organize: Arrange all the facts and information logically.
Once you are well-versed with the tips mentioned above, it’s time to move to write.
- While you’re writing an article, use suitable spellings, grammar, and correct punctuations.
- Use an enhanced set of vocabulary skills.
- Keep the topic’s introduction interesting, catching, and short
- Discuss the matter and opinion in a descriptive and an organized manner
Common Mistakes Writers Commit In Article Writing
Once you have started writing, mistakes can follow quickly. This is where a writer needs to be careful. Some of these are below:
- Not utilizing quotes, facts, or similar cases
- Do not write in a formal tone
- The article should follow a more accessible tone with an understanding language.
- Draft an understandable and catchy article title
- Do not use excessively long paragraphs
- Even though you’re expressing personal insights and views, do not talk about your life.
Points to Keep in Mind
- Relevant and unique topics for article topics
- Your piece needs to attract viewers and readers.
- It needs to be exploratory and exciting.
- Easy to read
- Identify the reader through your article.
- Understand the primary goal of article writing.
- The title should be clear, eye-catching, and engaging.
- The starting paragraph should be pretty attentive. Use a set of vocabulary skills or utilize interrogative words.
- Make assertions and use clear statements.
- Avoid repetitive deliveries and ample reasons and logic.
- Use a specific style of article writing and only write unique and unambiguous content sections.
It is essential to determine a specific writing style for article writing. Suppose you’re writing a draft on the tech niche. What would you include? Well, the piece will revolve around the technology, features, and benefits. Like tech, many other similar niches require a specific writing style. However, when it comes to the health sector, there are several things a writer may have to be careful with. Quoting vague benefits and facts can put you into trouble. Everything needs to be precise when it concerns health, medicines, and therapies.
Furthermore, if you intend to learn more about commercial writing, do keep up with this section. We’ll be bringing you more articles in the coming weeks. Speaking of which, it would be best if you enrolled in a writing crash course before beginning.
Featured Image Credits: Pixabay